2015 FALL LEAGUE
- Looking to get a head start on next year? Looking to extend your current summer season?
- 10 Game Fall League Play starts September 5th thru October 18th
- Fee: $195 per team
- Ages 11U thru 16U - Team age based on summer 2016 playing age
- For more information:
Be Part of Western New York's Elite
Summer 2015 Important Dates
- League Ages 10U
through 16U (Age as of April 30)
- Season runs late May thru early August
- 16 Game Season plus
- Cost: $375
- May 16th: Opening day ages 10U thru 12U
- June 1st: Opening day ages 13U and up
- July 27/28/29: Summer League Playoffs – 10U, 11U, 13U, 15U/16U
- August 3/4/5: Summer League Playoffs – 12U, 14U
- August 15: Deadline for Fall League Registration
What Separates WNY Boys of Summer from the
Access to fields,
insurance, equipment and uniforms for those teams who may not be
able to obtain these necessities from their local organizations.
administration and sponsorship from the top baseball names and
organizations in Western New York: New Era Park , Western New York's Premier Baseball and Softball
development programs and facilities, The Academy and the Buffalo Wings Travel Baseball Programs.
- Schedule customized
to your teams availability - weekends/weekdays or both!
- Coaches are not required to make
numerous phone calls and attend meetings to put together their
own schedules. We do that for you based on your game day
requests to insure you get a complete schedule.
- Coaches on line
real time web site access to team schedules, standings and statistical information.
IMPORTANT: Bat Requirements
Effective January 1, 2012 the new BBCOR Standard for bats will be enforced as the High School standard across the United States. As a result, all bats used in the 13 and up divisions must show the new BBCOR certification logo. Old BESR (-3) bats DO NOT meet this standard. There are no bat restrictions in ages 10 thru 12.
US/Canada Border Crossing - IMPORTANT REMINDER!
Cross border play is required to participate in this league!
Effective June 1, 2009 the last phase of the Western
Hemisphere Travel Initiative will take effect. Birth
Certificates will no longer be an acceptable form of ID for adults 16 and over for
boarder crossing. Passports will be necessary. For
more information see: Department of State WHTI Requirements.