WNY Boys of Summer Fall Travel Baseball League
Be Part of Western New York's Only Elite Fall
- League Ages 11U
through 16U. Age as of April 30 2015. Note - League Age is based on Summer 2015 Playing Age.
- Season Runs September
6th to October 19th
- 10 Game Season
- Cost: $195
- Registrations are now being accepted:
- To see who's registered:
- Get a head start on preparing your team for next summer or extend your current summer season.
- 10 game season - predominantly weekends due to earlier weekday darkness. Double-headers are encouraged due to less friendly fall weather.
- Schedule customized
to your teams availability - you provide us with your teams and/or field availability dates and we work the schedule around it!
- Don't have a home field? We can schedule you for all away games and provide a nuetral site field when needed!
- Coaches are not required to make
numerous phone calls and attend meetings to put together their
own schedules. We do that for you based on your game day
requests to insure you get a complete schedule.
- Coaches on line
real time web site access to team schedules, standings and statistical information.
- Access to fields,
insurance, equipment and uniforms for those teams who may not be
able to obtain these necessities from their local organizations.
IMPORTANT: 2012 Bat Requirements
Effective January 1, 2012 the new BBCOR Standard for bats will be enforced as the High School standard across the United States. As a result, all bats used in the 13 and up divisions must show the new BBCOR certification logo. Old BESR (-3) bats DO NOT meet this standard. There are no bat restrictions in ages 10 thru 12.
US/Canada Border Crossing - IMPORTANT REMINDER!
Cross border play is required to participate in this league!
Effective June 1, 2009 the last phase of the Western
Hemisphere Travel Initiative will take effect. Birth
Certificates will no longer be an acceptable form of ID for adults 16 and over for
boarder crossing. Passports will be necessary. For
more information see: Department of State WHTI Requirements.